Thursday, May 20, 2010

Packing, Packing & More Packing!

Well, it's been a busy week around here, good, but busy. We've had friends over helping us pack (thanks, friends!). Kaidan and I packed five boxes of toys from his and Nolan's room today, and I still need another box or two, crazy! How do these kids accumulate so much stuff? Wait, I guess they have good role models, lol.

On Saturday we had a yard sale. Would you believe someone stole my cell phone from my yard? What made it worse was that Bryan brought it to me several times and told me to hold on to it or it would get taken. I told him that he was crazy. I later told him that he was right and I was wrong. Sweet guy didn't even rub it in my face! I bought a new cell phone tonight, yay! The guy at the Verizon store gave me a deal, thank the Lord. I prayed before I went in there, too!

We are so thankful for the kind words we have received from our church friends and family since sharing the news of our move. It's motivating me to make sure I am intentional about spending more quality time with those I love. I don't think we can tell people enough how important they are to us. Hmmmm, that makes me think... if I feel that way, how much more does God feel that way about me? I bet He's just waiting for me to come closer to listen to his heartbeat. And you? Have you let God share His thoughts towards you lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment