Friday, June 11, 2010

Our New Home

We have spent the last few days with friends, Gean & Darlene, and their daughter, Anna, unloading and unpacking. It has been pretty hectic around here! I went into town yesterday to do a little food shopping to restock the refrigerator and of course, check the place out! I like it!

Bryan started work today. We were hoping to have him through the weekend to get settled in and rest, but thank the Lord, he was needed to begin today and tomorrow. So, off he went. It's my first day alone with the kids in about two weeks. Adding to that, Ashton has been really sick and is teething, and I'm overwhelmed with boxes and this huge house (thank you, Lord, I'm very grateful, really!) to clean, but it's gonna be a good day! Please pray for me today!

I'll try to take some house pics for you all soon. Thank you for praying for our safe travels. We miss you all!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you! Tears of joy reading the expressions of your heart and seeing the beautiful pictures. It is truly a dream come true. Miss you all! Can't wait to visit and maybe someday... Love, Mylene

    ReplyDelete