Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Weekend with Family

We spent the weekend in Waxahachie, just outside of Dallas, with Bryan's twin brother and family. Our nephew turned two so we had a little birthday party celebration with him, the kids had a blast! We went swimming a few times (pretty much the only escape from the heat unless you go shopping, and I didn't want to be tempted :) in their community pool, it was great. I didn't realize how nicely priced the cost of living is, there. Nice, new homes sell in the $100,000's, it's incredible. One thing that surprised me about TX was all of the churches I saw. And not just churches, but larger churches. Bryan was able to spend a little quality time with his brother and we gals went out to a movie and to an few antique shops. It was a great way to break up the trip. I must say, however, that I was very anxious to get back on the road. This feels like the road trip that won't end! Thanks, Gerard and Raquel, for a fun weekend. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment