Monday, June 14, 2010

Unpacking





















We're slowly unpacking. It's funny, I remember when we were looking on craigslist for moving boxes and I thought to myself, "we really don't have very much stuff." Then, I tried to talk Bryan into downsizing our rental truck (he's so much smarter than me, but don't EVER tell him I said that!) and he insisted on the larger truck. Yes, we needed all that space, by the way. Now, as we are unpacking box after box, I realize just how much we have! It's ridiculous! Do we really have twenty five boxes of books? Really? And that's after getting rid of some!

Our town is nice, there are more stores and restaurants than I expected, and a lot of thrift stores, yay! Every time I leave our house I am overwhelmed with the beauty of the farms and mountains out here. I love to see God's creation!

We didn't go to church yesterday, we'll go next week. Ashton, Kaidan, Bryan and myself are all having "stomach problems" due to the switch to well water :) And we thought it would be nice to be home together and unpack since Bryan worked Friday and Saturday. The Lord is already providing work for Bryan, he has a six week job coming up soon!

Here are a few pics of our home. I think my kitchen pantry is my favorite feature of the home, it's ginormous! Remember, things are not really in place yet, these are just glimpses for you. The home looks much better in person than in my pics. I think I need my friend Dianne to come out and teach me how to use my camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment